Tuition & Fees
Students who are accepted into the Oriental Medicine Program and complete an Enrollment Agreement enter into a binding financial commitment. Students are legally responsible for their educational expenses for the period of enrollment. Students who are current on their payments are entitled to all privileges of enrollment. Failure to make payments when due will result in dismissal.
Payment of Tuition and Fees
Tuition may be paid by semester in full or in monthly installments. A late fee in the amount of 18% APR of the unpaid balance will be assessed on any payment that is more than three business days overdue. The student is not allowed to attend classes until the payment and late fee are paid in full.
If payment is not received within 30 days after the due date, the student is subject to suspension from the program or expulsion from FCIM.
All tuition and fees must be paid in full prior to taking the program's final examination. No grades, transcripts, diploma, or other documentation will be released if an outstanding balance is owed to FCIM or its clinic.
Tuition & Fees
For Fall Semester 2018, the tuition for our Oriental Medicine Program is $8635.00. Tuition for future semesters is subject to change. Students will be notified prior to the beginning of any semester of any changes in tuition.
- Application Fee $50.00 non-refundable
- Transcript Assessment Fee $100.00 non-refundable
- International Students Processing Fee $100.00 non-refundable
- Registration Fee (paid upon acceptance after signing enrollment agreement $100.00)
- Technology Fee Per Semester $100.00
- Textbooks (approximate total for six semesters) $2,500.00
- Make up/Retake $75.00
- Official transcripts $10.00
- Unofficial transcripts: $5.00
- Graduation Fee $150.00
- Returned Check Fee $25.00
- Student ID Card $10.00
- Student Parking Decal $10.00
- Late Payment Fee (after three business days) 18% APR of Unpaid Balance
- Clean Needle Technique Exam (paid to CCAOM) $150.00
- Clinic Supplies/ Attire approximately $300.00
- Fees are subject to change.