Jobs and Opportunities
Please check with us frequently on new job posting and relevant information.
Florida College of Integrative Medicine cares about the career progression of its graduates and the future of the AOM profession. As such, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on career and training opportunities for our community of thriving practitioners.
The information below is provided as a public service to the Acupuncture Community. The college has not vetted the individual or organization providing this opportunity, nor is FCIM responsible for this advertisement. Applicants should do their own due diligence as to the background of this posting.
Date posted Description Job location
- 12/19/2017 Acupuncture Physician Wanted Tampa, FL
- 11/09/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Clermont, FL
- 11/03/2017 Associate Acupuncturist Wanted Greenville, SC
- 10/30/2017 Practice for Sale Sheridan, WY
- 10/30/2017 Assistant Wanted Palm Beach, FL
- 10/30/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Louisville, KY
- 10/15/2017 Practice for Sale Orlando, FL
- 10/05/2017 Room for Rent Oviedo, FL
- 09/26/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Sarasota, FL
- 09/26/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted St. Petersburg, FL
- 09/25/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Sanford, FL
- 09/25/2017 Room for Rent West Pembroke Pines, FL
- 09/06/2017 Take Over Acupuncture Clinic Longwood, FL
- 09/06/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Omaha, NE / Sioux Falls, SD
- 09/06/2017 Free Room for Acupuncturist/ Herbalist Winter Park, FL
- 09/05/2017 Clinic Furnishings/ Equipments for Sale Longwood, FL
- 09/05/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Maitland, FL
- 08/28/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Maitland, FL
- 08/28/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Fort Myers, FL
- 08/28/2017 Community Acupuncturist Wanted Stuart, FL
- 08/21/2017 Room for Rent Hilton Head Island, FL
- 08/21/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Melbourne, FL
- 08/21/2017 Space Available Winter Garden, FL
- 08/21/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Pawleys Island, SC
- 08/21/2017 Clinic for Sale Greenwood, Indiana
- 08/15/2017 Acupuncture Physician Wanted St. Petersburg, FL
- 08/06/2017 2 Treatment Rooms for Rent Lake Mary, FL
- 07/27/2017 Acupuncture Physician Wanted Winter Garden, FL
- 07/27/2017 Office Space for Share Windermere, FL
- 07/19/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Safety Harbor, FL
- 07/13/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Wasilla, Alaska
- 07/13/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Reddick, FL
- 07/08/2017 Room For Rent Orlando, FL
- 07/08/2017 Room For Rent Orlando, FL
- 06/29/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Tampa, FL
- 06/29/2017 Licensed Acupuncturist Wanted Redmond, WA
- 06/07/2017 Full-time Acupuncturist Wanted Stuart, FL
- 06/07/2017 Acupuncturist Wanted Hilton Head Island, SC
- 06/07/2017 Space for Rent Venice, FL
Looking to Hire?
Employer Job Posting for Career Opportunities; and Practice Space for Rent or Sale
Employment at FCIM
It is the policy of the Florida College of Integrative Medicine (FCIM) to recruit faculty with training appropriate to their area of instruction.
All of the FCIM faculty members are MSOM, BTCM (some also hold the Ph.D.) from recognized universities in the U.S. and China and are licensed acupuncture physicians in Florida. The BTCM is specific training in traditional Chinese medicine consisting of four years of academic studies and at least one year of field training in a hospital. It is the recognized practitioner degree for the practice of this medicine in China.
The BTCM degree is evaluated by transcript evaluation services based in the U.S. as a doctor of medicine degree for which there is no U.S. equivalent.
In the U.S., the Master’s Degree in Oriental medicine is the terminal degree and FCIM currently employs adjunct instructors who hold this degree.
It is the policy of FCIM to encourage long-term relationships with faculty and to increase the number of full-time appointments as enrollment permits. Academic freedom is honored and professional development and research are supported.
New faculty members are hired for an evaluation period of 90 days, a period used to help train instructors and evaluate their performance—especially their ability to establish rapport with students and to create a positive learning environment. FCIM rarely uses direct advertising to recruit new faculty; instead it relies on staff recommendations and referrals.
There is a great demand for qualified Chinese medicine educators, especially those with distinguished records, experience in teaching (post doctoral) and proficiency in both Chinese and English. We invite and give priority of acceptance to those distinctive medical educators with teaching experience to join our team.
If you are interested, please forward your CV via email to [email protected] or regular mail to our Administrative Offices at 7100 Lake Ellenor Dr., Orlando FL32809.
It is the policy of FCIM to provide equal access and opportunity to employees, applicants, students, and all qualified persons with disabilities in compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, and ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA) of 2008. FCIM prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability in all aspects of the application process and the employment relationship.