Welcome to FCIM bookstore.
The bookstore for the Florida College of Integrative Medicine meets the stringent curriculum determined by the school as well as provides a wide variety of popular and competitively priced books on Chinese medicine for our current students and faculty members.
The FCIM bookstore:
- Sells required textbooks, reference books, manuals, charts, and study guides for FCIM classes.
- Provides popular books about Chinese medicine for medical professionals and the general public.
- Accepts book order requests for books from the FCIM book/price list or by contracted vendors.
- Only serves walk-in customers and doesn’t offer shipping services.
Please see our book list:
Required Textbooks for six semester (Day time program);
Required Textbooks for seven semester(Nights & weekend program);
Reference Book List;
Courses and Textbooks matching list for 6 semesters
Courses and Textbooks matching list for 7 semesters
If current students or faculty members need to order books listed in the book list, please fill out the book order form and send it to the bookstore manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (407-888-8211). Normally, it takes seven to ten business days to receive the book after the order is placed.
Library online Journals:
The Journal of Chinese Medicine
Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine: http://www.journaltcm.com
Monday through Friday- 8:30am to 7:30pm
Saturdays- 11:00am to 4:00pm
Sundays - Closed
Bookstore Refund Policy
- FCIM will give a full refund up to 7 days after the date of sale.
- Textbook must be in new condition with purchase verified by accounting department to receive full refund.
- Shrink-wrapped items must not have been opened.
- No refund for any textbook with marks.
- No refund for any CD and/or tapes purchased.
- No refund for any special order and non-required books.
- The College Book Store has final judgement on all returns.
7100 Lake Ellenor Dr.
Orlando, FL 32809
Tel: (407)-888-8689 ext 12